Leading Innovators in Choral Education
VIVA!’s six choirs offer members, ages four through adult, the opportunity to achieve artistic excellence through innovative education in a singer-centered, collaborative choral community, featuring youth mentoring programs and the TD Bank Group Inclusion Program.
Announcing the 2018 VIVA! Fundraising Poinsettia Sales Campaign!
We count on the revenue from this fundraiser to help us continue to provide excellent programming and activities for our singers. Orders can be made by downloading the Poinsettia order form and must be received with payment in full by Monday, November 19th. We will be accepting last minute orders until November 26th.
Poinsettias will be delivered to Trinity St.-Paul’s on Monday, December 3, and will need to be picked up on that date between 4:30 – 8:30pm.
Thank you in advance for your contributions! Your support means the world to VIVA! Youth Singers of Toronto!
Key Upcoming Dates
Next Audition Date: January 5th, 2019 email: email@example.com
2018-19 Season Highlights
In the 2018-19 season, VIVA! Youth Singers will perform a seasonal concert featuring the Ceremony of Carols by Britten with harp. In the second term, we will explore song-writing and its relationship to mental health and wellness.
- October – Performing Arts Camp for Junior Choir, Main Chorus and TAs
- Sunday, November 11 – Chamber Choir sings in Trinity St. Paul’s Remembrance Day Church Service
- Saturday, December 1 – Concert for All Choirs, Ceremony of Carols by Britten with Myriam Blardone, harp, and the L’Arche Dancers
- Monday, December 3 – Ontario Legislature Concert Lights Across Canada with VIVA!’s Junior Choirs and Main Chorus
- Saturday December 8 – 2pm – 3:30pm City Carol Sing Televised Concert at Yorkminster Park Baptist Church
- Sunday, December 9 – Nine Lessons and Carols at Trinity St. Paul’s with VIVA!’s Main Chorus
- December – 26 Performances of The Nutcracker with the National Ballet of Canada Orchestra
- Friday, January 25 from 7 pm to 8 pm – VIVA! Chamber Choir Concert at Regis College, U of T
- Friday, March 22 from 7 pm to 8 pm – VIVA!’s ECS and Community Choirs in Concert at Regis College, U of T
- March/April – Four Saturday Songwriters’ Workshops
- Saturday April 6 – Treble Festival for Junior Choir and Main Chorus
- May 8 – Annual Gala Dinner Fundraiser
- Saturday May 25 – You’ve Got a Friend Concert for All Choirs